- Overseas Travel: Adventure Experiences A – ZPosted 4 years ago
- Don’t Miss these 5 Authentic Experiences in MoroccoPosted 4 years ago
- The Shocking Truth about the Maldives: On a Budget? Listen up!Posted 4 years ago
Terms of Service
Website & Apple Newsstand Magazine App
The term ‘Digital Nomad Travel Magazine’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 7442, P.O. Box 6945, London W1A 6US, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United kingdom
Apple Newsstand Magazine App on iTunes
The app is free to download from iTunes on the Apple Newsstand and the app is optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPod. Subscriptions are $1.99 for 12 months’ access include access to all back issues, the full travel library. Issues are free, not sold individually, or made available to subscribers. Some special issues and travel guides are made available for free or for sale at a flat fee.
Free lifetime subscriptions are offered at certain periods on a promotional basis. Subscriptions include access to all regular issues in the “private” section (past and future).
Subscriptions are billed and auto-renewed each year as follows:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the monthly or annual rate at the time of renewal.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Turning off auto-renewal will ensure no charge for future subscription periods.