- Overseas Travel: Adventure Experiences A – ZPosted 4 years ago
- Don’t Miss these 5 Authentic Experiences in MoroccoPosted 4 years ago
- The Shocking Truth about the Maldives: On a Budget? Listen up!Posted 4 years ago
Kilimanjaro Adventure – Digital Nomad Travel Magazine
Jambo, hello, Tanzania!
Some adventures are fun and lighthearted while others truly take us to our limits. Climbing Kilimanjaro most certainly fits into the second category.
Before embarking on such an expedition there are preparations to be made and there is important research to be done. Know all you can to prevent issues during the climb and increase your chances of a successful summit attempt.
This issue follows the journey of someone who has been there and back; he’s eager to tell the tale and pass on some great advice. He has also captured the adventure in great photography that lets you experience some of the journey for yourself.
Editor’s note: We found an adventurer, a normal guy, who successfully summited Uhuru Peak. Fortunately, he’s also a photographer so there are some realistic and stunning accounts of the journey along the way. After speaking with him and hearing his unique account, we knew his story must be shared.
In this Kilimanjaro Adventure issue, you get:
- A real account of ordinary people who successfully summitted the mountain
- An fun read whether you’re into mountain climbing or not
- Podcast interview to listen to the journey first-hand
- Advice to increase your chances of a successful summit attempt
- Stunning views from almost 6000 meters above Tanzania
Be part of the adventure by reading the Kilimanjaro issue, download it now in the FREE Apple newsstand app for iPad. In the app you’ll find tons of FREE magazines and travel guides!