- Overseas Travel: Adventure Experiences A – ZPosted 4 years ago
- Don’t Miss these 5 Authentic Experiences in MoroccoPosted 4 years ago
- The Shocking Truth about the Maldives: On a Budget? Listen up!Posted 4 years ago
Madagascar In The Wild: December 2012 Issue Digital Nomad Travel Magazine
Made famous in the movies mainly for the wildlife, Madagascar is an amazingly diverse island. From beaches to jungle, paddy fields and rocky ridges, this issue, Madagascar In The Wild takes across the highlands and into the jungle.
A world super-traveller and a 3-year volunteer share their excursions in the untamed “Tana” and the wilderness in Ankarana National Park. Then, Madagascar From Within digs a bit deeper, check out issue 4.
The focus on Madagascar was an easy decision, intriguing with exotic species known nowhere else. We were in contact great photographer and friend who just returned from Madagascar and just had to get his stuff in our magazine.
In short, the Madagascar In the Wild issue gives you:
- Adventures in the capital city
- Immersion in culture and landscape through video and photography
- Coastal way of life on the island revealed
- African market shopping
- Reflections on the lasting effects of a coup
- Lemurs! Chameleons! And more.
Download the app now! Then check out the travel magazine library including Madagascar In the Wild.