- Overseas Travel: Adventure Experiences A – ZPosted 4 years ago
- Don’t Miss these 5 Authentic Experiences in MoroccoPosted 4 years ago
- The Shocking Truth about the Maldives: On a Budget? Listen up!Posted 4 years ago
Mongolia Open Road: February 2013 Issue Digital Nomad Travel Magazine
SainUu, hello, Mongolia!
This issue, Mongolia Open Road, leads you down a trail into an enduring nomadic culture. You can become immersed in endless horizons and the life of ger people.
Without fences, adapting to seasonal changes, the whole country is an open road for its people and animals, all free to roam. You’re on track for a great ride through the Gobi desert.
We thought that an expose on traditional nomads was fitting for modern nomads to explore – and we weren’t wrong! Thanks to the great contributors we’ve learned so much about the amazing country that we may soon make a trip to Mongolia ourselves!
Also, it truly wasn’t intentional to choose 4 destinations in a row beginning with “M” it just kinda happened (Maldives, Morocco, Madagascar, Mongolia).
In this issue of Mongolia Open Road you get:
- To follow an experienced world traveler on a nomad cultural immersion experience
- To immerse yourself in one of the world’s most vast landscapes and horizons
- To understand the herder lifestyle through the eyes of proud Mongolians
Download the app now! Then check out the travel magazine library including Mongolia Open Road.